Application process for d·HEALTH Barcelona 2019 is open!
Due to the limited number of participants (Design Health Barcelona admits up to 12 participants to each program) the admission to the program will follow a first-come first-serve basis.
Fulfill out the APPLICATION FORM and upload:
- Curriculum Vitae
Before starting to fill it in, make sure you have organized the following materials: Personal information, including DNI/NIE/Passport number
After considering your CV, the Admissions Office will contact you providing a link to a second online form to continue with your application.
The following materials will have to be uploaded to complete the candidature.
- 2 letters of recommendation: Both letters have to be from two different individuals of your choice who had the chance to supervise or assess your professional or learning skills. Letters can be handwritten or typed, but have to be duly signed and submitted online under PDF format. In case that the recommendations letters are handwritten, it is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure that the document is easy to read
- 2 personal essays (PDF): follow the instructions here
- Academic information:
- Diploma, Certificate of Graduation or Degree Transcript for any University curriculum attended (PDF)
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate academic institutions attended (full-time or part-time) (PDF)
- Transcript or Certificate of participation to extra-curriculum courses, if any (PDF)
- Other activities, such as research, publications, etc. if any (PDF)
- Personal 3-min video: follow the instructions here
The final selected candidates will be invited to meet us in Barcelona for two interviews.
The first interview is meant to assess your technical skills, while the second one is meant to test your interpersonal and creativity skills.
The exact dates will be communicated to each candidate. Note that in case of exceptional circumstances, these interviews can be conducted over the web.
Questions about this process may be directed to Valentina Isetta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellations: Biocat reserves the right to cancel the program if it does not recruit a viable number of students.