Are you an entrepreneurial innovator, a disruptive technophile, or an aspiring futurist interested in healthcare?
d·Health Barcelona admits up to 12 participants to each program, based on a minimum requirements and a combination of knowledge, skills, personalities and competences.
OUR FELLOWS ARE RESTLESS AND CURIOUS PEOPLE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- An undergraduate degree in Medicine/Life Sciences, Business/Economics, Engineering/IT or Design.
- A postgraduate degree such as a Masters degree in Science, a PhD or a post-doctoral training.
- The will to make a turn in their professional careers and pursue innovation in healthcare.
OUR FELLOWS ARE ALSO PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO WORK IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAMS AND HAVE:
- An explorative mindset, purpose and passion.
- International experience studying or working outside home country.
- Proficiency in English.
- A “can do-will do” attitude and commitment to explore and take risks to anticipate where things are heading in healthcare industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
We support our fellows in numerous ways, through coaching and skills workshops, seminar discussions with thought leaders in technology, medicine, business and design.
Most importantly, the most valuable asset we offer fellows is other fellows. During the Program they work in multidisciplinary teams and learn from and to collaborate with each other.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"